Planning a unicorn themed party for your child’s next birthday? Here are some unicorn party games that will make any party magical!
- Cupcake decoration station – kids get to decorate their own cupcakes using all the colours of the rainbow
- Pin the horn on the unicorn, closest to the right place wins! (party game included in the party pack)
- Colour in and decorate your own unicorn horn – print off some unicorn horns and set up a table with pens, stickers and of course glitter and let the kids go wild. A 3d option is kids decorate their own horns using ice cream cones, icing and lollies/chocolate chips/hundreds and thousands etc.
- Balloon pop! This one is for the older kids. Stick a bunch of blown up balloons on the back fence, shaped like a rainbow. Different coloured balloons score different points, for example blue is 3, pink is 2, yellow is 1. The highest score from three throws wins! Adult supervision recommended.
- Guess how many rainbow seeds are in the jar. Have a jar filled with rainbow seeds (skittles). Kids write down their guess of how many in the jar and at the end of the day whoever is closest wins the jar. The jar will also add colour to your table set up.
- Unicorn treasure hunt – this will be the kid’s party bag that they take home. Hide party favours around the party and kids find these with clues and fill their party bags – some ideas for party bag fillers include a unicorn stamp, lolly pop, unicorn stickers (included in the party box), unicorn horn headband/mask, unicorn/rainbow straws etc.
- Have a face painting station set up, kids can get rainbow horns painted and become unicorns themselves!